The most important conference in Europe – The International Forest Business Conference 2018 (IFBC2018) starts in less than 1 months! IFBC2018 will be a great opportunity to exchange industry experiences and the best market practices. This will guarantee the presence of representatives of the most influential companies from the forestry and wood sector in the world. Only one week left to use the Early Bird registration rate! Don’t hesitate and book your spot!
The event will take place on 6-8.06.2018 in the exclusive Hotel Kiston ****. The organizers ensure that the substantive side of the meeting will be at the highest level. The presence of global organizations and leaders of the forestry and wood sector will be a great asset, including representatives of the World Bank, the European Commission, timberland investment companies (GreenWood Resources, Norskog), wood industry (Steico, IKEA), forest and wood industry consulting (Pöyry, Indufor, Forstpan, ForestEdge, Margules Groome), certification companies (FSC, Exova, BM Trada, Control Union, SGS), IT firms (Taxus, Remsoft, Simosol) or the one of the best forest and wood technology universities in the world.
The goal of the International Forest Business Conference 2018 is to focus on megatrends that shape forest and wood industry sectors, highlight transformation of forest related businesses towards a low-carbon bioeconomy, discuss tensions between sustainability and cost competitiveness, and call attention to new green innovations.
The first day of the conference will offer many attractions. Participants will be able to take part in a field trip to the STEICO factory in Czarna Woda. Guests will also visit the Europe’s largest rapid poplar plantation managed by the American company GreenWood Resources Inc. The last attraction will be the opportunity to see the Zamek Krzyżacki [Fortress of the Teutonic Knights] in Malbork, which is the largest and unconquered fortress in Europe.
The conference is dedicated to:
- Forest management companies
- Forest products producers
- Fast-growing plantations managers
- State forests
- Pension fund managers
- Investment analysts
- Private forest landowners
- Investment, hedge funds and bank managers
- Scientists and researchers within applied forest and wood industry sectors
- Forestry and wood industry press
- People interested in alternative, green investments
- Forestry-related software companies
What Can You Expect?
- Presentations and panels with industry leaders and CEO’s
- Industry insights on global investment trends and opportunities
- Exposure for potential customers, investors, business partners
- Innovative and applied research methods for your business
- Inspiring speeches from delegates from around the world
- Comfortable stay in a luxury hotel
- Abundant networking opportunities
More information on IFBC2018 and registration you can find in the following link: