Forest Business Analytics will organize the second edition of the International Forest Business Conference (#IFBC2020) between 7th and 8th December 2020 in the Sheraton Sopot Hotel, Poland. The main theme for the IFBC2020 is: “New Forest Business Frontiers”. Conference Registration is OPEN!
Greater demand for energy, volatility in the fossil fuel markets and increasing material resource scarcity are considered as the most significant sustainability megaforces shaping European and global wood industry markets over the next 15 years. Together with unstable consumer demand, uncertain policies and indifference among regulators, forest and wood industry have never experienced such significant barriers to advancing sustainability and profitability.
The goal of the International Forest Business Conference 2020 is to focus on megatrends that shape forest and wood industry sectors, highlight the transformation of forest-related businesses towards a low-carbon bioeconomy, discuss tensions between sustainability and cost competitiveness, and call attention to new green innovations.
Networking opportunities will be in abundance, and the conference will offer a unique opportunity to meet CEOs and senior management of the most influential companies in the forest business industry. Attend this conference for in-depth discussions and analysis on forest products market challenges, opportunities, threats and issues for 2020 and beyond.
The conference is dedicated to:
- Forest management companies
- Forest products producers
- Fast-growing plantations managers
- State forests
- Pension fund managers
- Investment analysts
- Private forest landowners
- Investment, hedge funds and bank managers
- Scientists and researchers within applied forest and wood industry sectors
- Forestry and wood industry press
- People interested in alternative, green investments
- Forestry-related software companies
What Can You Expect?
- Presentations and panels with industry leaders and CEO’s
- Industry insights on global investment trends and opportunities
- Exposure for potential customers, investors, business partners
- Innovative and applied research methods for your business
- Inspiring speeches from delegates from around the world
- Abundant networking opportunities
The conference will be held at a five-star Sheraton Sopot Hotel, which is located, right at the beach, next to the longest wooden pier in Europe and just 30 minutes away from Gdansk city center and Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (GDN). With 189 elegant rooms and renovated suites, the Sheraton Sopot hotel is the ideal destination for every occasion, from family getaways to business stays. Our large Conference Center with 3000 square meters of space divided between 11 conference rooms and 2 foyers can accommodate up to 1100 delegates. After a day of the conference or an active family day out the guests can relax in Sheraton Sopot Spa, which includes a fitness center, swimming pool, Spa Experience Zone with a wide range of saunas, and treatment rooms.
A unique culinary experience provides the Polskie Smaki Restaurant offering Polish-Kashubian cuisine, at Bar 512 you can enjoy an all-day dining menu and a wide drinks selection while watching your favourite sports event. In the summer season, our private beach is at our guest disposal, with a full bar & bistro offers.