Pre-registration closes in just one month for the unprecedented 2018 International Forest Business Conference (IFBC), so now’s the time to secure your spot before discounts end on January 1st 2018! Only 40 pre-registration places still left!
The main theme for the IFBC2018 is:
“New Forest Business Frontiers”
A greater demand for energy, volatility in the fossil fuel markets and increasing material resource scarcity are considered as the most significant sustainability megaforces shaping European and global wood industry markets over next 15 years. Together with unstable consumer demand, uncertain policies and indifference among regulators, forest and wood industry have never experienced such significant barriers to advancing sustainability and profitability.
The goal of the International Forest Business Conference 2018 is to focus on megatrends that shape forest and wood industry sectors, highlight transformation of forest related businesses towards a low-carbon bioeconomy, discuss tensions between sustainability and cost competitiveness, and call attention to new green innovations.
Networking opportunities will be in abundance, and the conference will offer a unique opportunity to meet CEOs and senior management of the most influential companies in the forest business industry.
Attend this conference for in-depth discussions and analysis on forest products market challenges, opportunities, threats and issues for 2018 and beyond.
Meet our Speakers!
- ARNE RØRÅ – Managing Director, NORSKOG GROUP
- PIOTR ŁYSIAK – Chief Production Manager, STEICO LVL
- URSZULA UFA – Product Manager, TAXUS IT
- RAGNAR JONSSON – Scientific Project Officer, EUROPEAN COMISSION – JOINT RESEARCH CENTRE
- HENDRIKUS ODENDAL – Wood Supply & Forestry Regional Manager, IKEA
- JENO NÉMETH – Founder and general manager, SILVANUS GROUP & HUNGAROPLANT LTD.
- FREDERICK CUBBAGE – Professor, NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
- CRISTIAN PANAITE – Managing Director, FORSTPAN
- BÁLINT PATAKI – Head of Department, SILVANUS GROUP LTD.
- KRZYSZTOF WYPIJ – Lead Auditor Trainer, SGS Poland.
- ROBERT HAGLER – Principal, ForestEdge LLC
- PETRI LEHTONEN – Deputy Managing Director, INDUFOR
The conference will be held at Hotel Kiston in Kistowo, Poland. Hotel Kiston is located within a quiet and green area rich in lakes, in the centre of the Kashubian region. This 4-star hotel offers its guests comfortable air-conditioned accommodation with free access to an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a hot tub. Guests of Hotel Kiston can enjoy a variety of on-site leisure activities such as bowling and billiards. The hotel also features a spa and wellness centre, where massages are available. The hotel is 2.4 km from the Lake Gowidlińskie, and 2 km from the Lakes Chojnowskie and Warleńskie. The Kashubian Landscape Park is 17 km away.
The closest international airport to the conference venue is Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (GDN). From the airport you can get to Hotel Kiston either by car or by a shuttle bus (you have to sign in for it in the registration process).
The Kiston Hotel can be viewed at: www.kiston.pl
Reduced rate lodging is available at the Hotel Kiston by mentioning International Forest Business Conference by calling +48 607 300 500
The rate for a single room is 260 PLN/night (ca. 61€), for double room 330 PLN/night (ca. 78€) and for a one bedroom suite 550PLN/night (ca. 129€).
The registration fee (if received after 6th May) – 565 Euro.
Early Bird registration (if received by 6th May) – 450 Euro.
Free, non-binding pre-registration, form filled by 1st January 2018 – 395 Euro*
Pre-register now here
Are you student or coming from academia? Please contact us. email@example.com
*If you pre-register, this price will be valid by 6th May 2018. By signing up in the pre-registration form, you will receive all updates about the International Forest Business Conference.
The conference is dedicated to:
- Forest management companies
- Forest products producers
- Fast-growing plantations managers
- State forests
- Pension fund managers
- Investment analysts
- Private forest landowners
- Investment, hedge funds and bank managers
- Scientists and researchers within applied forest and wood industry sectors
- Forestry and wood industry press
- People interested in alternative, green investments
- Forestry-related software companies
What Can You Expect?
- Presentations and panels with industry leaders and CEO’s
- Industry insights on global investment trends and opportunities
- Exposure for potential customers, investors, business partners
- Innovative and applied research methods for your business
- Inspiring speeches from delegates from around the world
- Abundant networking opportunities